5 Days Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Aberdares Safaris
Masai mara, lake Nakuru, Aberdares safaris, Maasai mara Lodge Safaris, Safari Lodge Masai Mara, Nakuru lodge, lodge in Nakuru, Kenya Lodge Safari, Masai Mara Camps
- 5 Days Masai Mara | Lake Nakuru | Aberdares Safaris
- Day 01: Nairobi - Masai Mara
- Distance: 285 km (4 hrs 30 min). Drive from Nairobi to the Masai Mara, arriving at Sarova Mara Camp in time for lunch. Afternoon game viewing drive in this well-known game reserve situated in the North of the Serengeti Plains and famous for its abundance of wildlife. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Mara Camp, L,D.
Full day of game viewing drives in these mystic plains, where the soft red hues of the sun will give your photographs the clarity of the actual African savannah. All meals and overnight at Sarova Mara Camp, B, L,D.
- Day 03: Masai Mara - Nakuru
- Distance: 310 km (5 hrs). Soon after breakfast at the Camp, drive to Naivasha for lunch at Lake Naivasha Country Club. In the afternoon drive to Lake Nakuru National Park for late afternoon and evening game viewing drive that includes Flamingos as well as the rare white rhino in this world famous ornithological paradise with over 450 species of birdlife. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Lion Hill Lodge, B, L,D.
- Day 04: Nakuru - Aberdares
- Distance: 190 km (3 hrs.). Breakfast at the Lodge. Continue via the Nyahururu Falls, formerly Thomson Falls to the Aberdare Country Club. Lunch at the Club. Afternoon transfer into Aberdare National Park to The Ark. Evening game viewing from the Lodge. Dinner and overnight at The Ark, B, L,D.
- Day 05: Aberdares - Nairobi
- Distance: 180 km (3 hrs). After breakfast return to Aberdare Country Club and transfer to Nairobi, B